Things I’m afraid of in 365 days from now — on daily writing.
A daily mailing list. For 365 days.
I joined Jonathan Stark’s Email365 to get to write everyday (again). However, the first mindtricks / objections started playing around:
- Will I have something to say?
- What if I run out of things to write about?
- What if I’m not clear enough?
- See the pattern? → Me, Me, Me
Taking the Me out of the equation to focus on the people I want to help, owners of indie firms and indie soloists, made me reframe the situation.
Here are 7 things I’m afraid of for the next 365 days:
- Not being able to help you re-think about your business.
- Not being able to challenge your beliefs about how to do and run business.
- Not being able get you off the hamster wheel and keep you overworked, in the weeds and busy AF.
- Not being able to help you implement different models and ways to come up with new offerings.
- Not being able to help you get off the motions of cost+ pricing
- Not being able to help you quit measuring everything by the hour / time.
- Not being able to help you think like a diver: To stop, reassess, correct and start over. To pause to think and do, so that you can bloom.
Read this post and more on my Typeshare Social Blog